As examinations draws nearer, students are expected to go about and hasten up with their registration procedures at the department, and faculty simultaneously, for the certificate of registration issued at the faculty or department for successful completion of registration is the pass to the examination hall.
In other to facilitate and contribute to the ease of registration of our fellow students, particularly the fresh students, The Press Council has laid out the procedures to follow for registration:
- Make the necessary school’s payment – School fees, Health, Insurance and Internet Fee, Medical and Oath Fee.
- for the school fee payment, use the link below, fill in your details to log in and find your way through the dashboard to make the payment. http://portal.polyibadan.edu.ng
- For the Health Insurance and Internet, Medical and Oath fee payment, click on the link provided below, and fill in your matriculation number or form number as username and password. http://apply2.polyibadan.edu.ng/student/login
- Print your course form. Course form, for a fresh student, can only be accessed after the payment of school fees, Medical and Oath fee, and Health, Insurance, and Internet fee have been made. Also, it is advisable that a fresh student should take all courses in there first year. Use the link below to access the course form http://portal.polyibadan.edu.ng
- Obtain the necessary receipt: Township and Association receipts; Poly Mirror receipt; Neck mesh receipt; all of which can be obtained at these sales points – Faculty of Science, FBCS 250 lecture hall, and Old Medical Centre. NOTE: any receipt obtained from any of these sales points is valid for registration.
- Make the sum of #500 into any of the following accounts for your SUG Due payment, and subsequently covert the teller obtained at the bank to SUG receipt at the Students’ Union Building. The account details are as follows: Micro finance bank___1100001297
Wewa bank __0120598775
Polaris bank ___1140018035
- Obtain your Faculty and Department Levy, complete your medical registration at the Health Centre, and submit your files at the appropriate offices.
At the end of the successful submission of files at the department and faculty, a certificate will be issued which is the criterion to enter the exam halls.
We hope you find this piece useful. Thanks.