Greetings to you?
I hope this meets you well?
Have you ever pondered your mind on why we have an increased rate of suicide in our immediate society?
Well, the answer cannot be far-fetched. No doubt, life appears differently to everyone. And depending on the page it turns to you, you never can tell the aftermath.
Sadly, we rise up to the deteriorating state of how people bowed for pressure. Yeah! They were too fragile to hold the book firmly as such dig their graves. Painful!
We couldn’t have blamed them either simply because had they known there are alternatives they would have had a re-think but rather we weren’t even paying attention to them.
Everyday by day, it becomes clearer that only a collective and concerted efforts of hands on the desk can put a stop to this ensuing drama and birth new narratives.
To this effect, why not consider submitting your story to the team at Googul Nigeria who is currently working on a publication tagged: Anthology: Life Experiences that cuts around Poverty – Forced Marriage – Sex – Sexual Harassment – amongst others.
With your story at Googul Nigeria, you can be sure that it gets to the right audience and speaks to the right mind that needs it for survival.
This is just a thousand words Life Stories and the top entries go with consolidation prizes.
Rules for Engagement
Here are the rules for our Anthology tagged Life Experiences
1) To participate, you must have an intriguing story to narrate that cuts around one of – Poverty – Forced Marriage – Health challenges – amongst others.
2) Your story should not be less than a thousand words and more than a thousand five hundred words.
3) The story been narrated must-have elements of truth, dark notes combined with morals.
4) The aim of this Anthology is to document the life experiences of people that have undergone one form of hardship or the other.
5) This anthology also seeks to test the narrator’s creativity and ability to tell compelling stories.
6) Top entries that meet the above standard are going to be compensated with consolidation prizes. Our jurists shall judge creative storytelling.
7) The deadline for the submission remains May 25, 2020. While publications get available online by Mid-June.
Deadline 25 May 2020
For Enquiries: +234 903 523 3755
+234 817 293 4495
To be attached: Full Name, Location, Institution/Profession & Story Title
Note: Submit only in Doc format
Your Padi @ Googul Nigeria.